Friday, June 5, 2009

It's about time!

It has been a very long time since I posted something. Busy, busy, busy.
I just received a very nice review of ‘Partners’ at http://www.selfpublishingreview.com and I thank Carol for her attention. Some of her comments I agree with and, naturally, some I don’t but I thank her for the study.
Along with the every day making-a-living-so-I-can-afford-to-write I’ve also been working on the upcoming release of my latest work which should be available in a couple of weeks. It will be at
www.strategicbookpublishing.com/Homesteader-FindingSharon.html and I’ll be posting a quick link on this site.
My father passed away on Dec. 18 of ’08 and a good friend of more than 50 years wrote a poem in remembrance of Andy McGowan. I’ve dedicated ‘Homesteader’ to Dad and have included Bill Baker’s poem.
I guess I shouldn’t call ‘Homesteader’ my latest work since I have done short stories since I actually finished it and have been working on a sequel to ‘Partners.’
This sequel isn’t progressing at much of a pace however. I’m at about Chapter 7 of what should be about 50. I’m fairly happy with how the story is developing, although it will probably have to be re-written a few more times. I’m not progressing for the same reason I haven’t been posting here; it’s summer and there’s a great deal to do out there in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment